Hope you had a Merry Christmas!

Nov 19, 2008
Catalina C-22 MK-II Parrish, FL
I just want to take a minute and wish our C-22 and Trailer-Sailor Family a Merry Christmas and we look forward to more good times on the water and meeting you as Debbie and I attend events in 2014. These are magical little boats that have helped us developed such dear friendships across the country, it truly has been a wonderful experience for Debbie and I.

We're looking forward to meeting folks next month at the "Birthday Regatta" on Lake Pleasant, AZ. Hopefully a few more will join me and my crew flying in from Arizona for a fun weekend running the "Border". And we're already making plans to pull our boat to the C-22 National's at Galveston Bay in June. We'll sail off to Catalina Island in July with the SoCal Potter's who have welcomed us in spite of our C-22 affection. And we'll end our summer with a bang with our "Catalina's to Catalina" cruise in August. I'm working hard to make this a memorable event that you and your family to enjoy and reflect back on for years to come.

So Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and we'll see you out on the water in 2014!

Sincerely,

Don Boyko
C-22 National Commodore

Attachments

Nov 26, 2012
Catalina 250 Bodega Bay CA
Capn: Merry Christmas to you and yours. We may run across each other this summer out there somewhere! Chief & Commodore (boats too small for an Admiral and besides I am an ol' destroyer sailor anyway!)

Nov 19, 2008
Catalina C-22 MK-II Parrish, FL
Chief, that would be GREAT, except, it wouldn't take long before we started arguing because you "Tin Can" sailor's just never listen to the good advice from us "Brown Shoe" sailors. FLY NAVY! :dance:

Hey, too bad the Havasu Convention is called off for 2014, but I'll look for you at the 2015 HPCC, (or sooner).

Don