Holding Tank Fabrication Marina Del Rey

Rob G

Dec 12, 2017
Hunter 43 Legend 0000 Marina del Rey
I need a holding tank made for my 43 Legend. Anyone have any recommendations for a good fabricator in Marina Del Rey. I'm not interested in using CC Marine for anything, so the pickings seem to be slim. I need this done ASAP. Any help would be appreciated.

Dec 2, 1997
- - LIttle Rock
+1 for Ronco Plastics....They make TOP quality thick-walled water and waste tanks for a very reasonable price and has more than 400 shapes and sizes, over 100 of which are non-rectangular and they install fittings in the sizes and locations specified by the customer when they make the tank.

However, they're not the best source for a custom tank because all their tanks are rotomolded, made in molds that already exist. To make a custom tank would require making a mold for it, and that would drive the cost through the roof. If you can't find anything that'll work in their catalog (here's the link to their marine catalog: Ronco Plastics marine Tanks) your best source for a custom tanks would be Triple M Plastics in Maine Triple M Plastic Products Inc ...all the way across the country from you, but worth the shipping time and cost because their tanks are top quality.

Dave Groshong

SBO Staff
Staff member
Jan 25, 2007
Catalina 22 Seattle
We discount Ronco-Plastics.net tanks, give me a call for a great price if you find a tank that will work for you, look under Marine Tanks on their site.