Hmm

pateco

Aug 12, 2014
Hunter 31 (1983) Pompano Beach FL
Too cold down here as well today. Our high is only getting to 71° with a low of 47° earlier this morning. I had to break out my winter jacket. I have to go to the boat tonight, and take down the Christmas lights so that I can go sailing later this weekend.

May 20, 2016
Catalina 36 MK1 94 Everett, WA
Its still t-shirt and shorts weather for me -- about 35 when I when shopping this morning. It really helps to have that thick insulating layer.

May 20, 2016
Catalina 36 MK1 94 Everett, WA
Well this was taken at the 2017 Roche Harbor Catalina Rondivous. And John is smiling even though a fishing boat had just tried to split his Cal in half. I think we were on Stu’s boat working on a leaky dorade box. Gotta love butyl from Maine Sail.

Last edited:
Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Yes.. we meet @Stu Jackson for the first time and he is whining about some Chinese water torture going on in his cabin. Les and I break out the @mainesail's magic tape and fix his leaking dorade. Stu is happy. I next meet up with Stu later that summer and it is something else leaking on his boat. Makes me wonder if he lived in California sunshine so he wouldn't experience any boat leaks.