Hi, I'm a prior member and now have returned

2bysea

May 26, 2010
hunter 33 trailor
I had a H33 set up as a livaboard cruiser around Fl. After several small trailer sailers I have just aquired a Trailersailer hunter 240. This forum has great information and I'm glad to be apart of it. Thanks to all!

2bysea

May 26, 2010
hunter 33 trailor
Thanks Brian, I spent a little time down in Pendelton oh about 47 yrs ago. Not exactly a vacation haha..

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
I'm a prior member and now have returned
Welcome back 2bysea. You're profile says member since 2010, so it looks like there is no 'prior', once an SBO member always an SBO member. It's good to read of your return. I'm looking forward to reading more about your further adventures aboard.

-Will (Dragonfly)

2bysea

May 26, 2010
hunter 33 trailor
A little about the new boat. She has a marine head with 14 gals storage tank, y valve and macerator pump, pressure water system with a 30 gallon tank, and a deck wash. Spinlocks and lazys jacks. I just replaced 90% of the running rigging. My wife likes her as well and that's a major 'sailing point'. The woman likes the fact that when she's onboard she sets the amount of allowable heel or else, she's kinda my inclinometer haha. It helps that this boat sails best and faster with less heel. We've had many sailboats and a cruiser. After all these years this one is making me smile. There are so many things about the boat that make my experience simpler.
hunter 240port side in slipn.jpg