Happy New Year!

Dec 25, 2000
Hunter Passage 42 Shelter Bay, WA
Do hope that everyone had a most Merry Christmas and and that the New Year will be a prosperous one.

Oct 13, 2013
Beneteau 37 Oceanis Platinum Edition Seabrook, TX
As long as the Grog flows and the wind blows. Arrrrgggghhh

Dec 28, 2010
Catalina 380 san pedro
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas/Holiday time. I hope the New Year brings health and happiness to all.

Nov 6, 2006
Hunter 34 Mandeville Louisiana
Hope yall had a fine one.. Kind of sad for us since wife's grandmother died before Christmas.. We spent Christmas week in a hotel in Reading PA.. The bright side is that we got to see some family that we rarely see.. Weather and flights were OK.. We usually plan for an over-night anchor out sometime during the Holidaze but this year, it just was not in the cards.
Best to yall in the new year!

Ward H

Nov 7, 2011
Catalina 30 Mk II Barnegat, NJ
Yes, Happy New Year to All and have a healthy, prosperous 2017!

Oct 3, 2011
Anam Cara Catalina 310 Hull #155 155 Lake Erie/Catawba Island
Our goal is to sail on more trips to at least one new destination and take someone who has never been sailing out to introduce them to our sport.

Nov 30, 2015
Hunter 1978 H30 Cherubini, Treman Marina, Ithaca, NY
"Caca Fuego"? o_O
Yep, zoom in on the bow. This being a bare boat charter, we had nothing to do with the name, other than laugh a lot about it. There is apparently some historical significance regarding the name: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuestra_Señora_de_la_Concepción

...but even so, the main reason for signing on this boat was that it's a Bene 473 with genset, A/C, 3 cabin, and 3 head. That was the nicest and easiest boat we have sailed in the BVI.

When we first arrived in Port Purcell, the previous renters had covered up the Caca part with white rigging tape. We took that off and the scofflawing began immediately.

Nov 6, 2006
Hunter 34 Mandeville Louisiana
Uhhhh reversing the words as would be done in lots of languages gives ya something like "Hot SH%$".. I like the Drake reference

Nov 30, 2015
Hunter 1978 H30 Cherubini, Treman Marina, Ithaca, NY
Uhhhh reversing the words as would be done in lots of languages gives ya something like "Hot SH%$".. I like the Drake reference
Yeah, but history indicates that they got their A$$es kicked by Sir Frannie. Not such hot ship after all.

Jul 13, 2010
Precision 23 Perry Hall,Baltimore County
So, just saw S.C. on evening news. Hope you are ok.Shoveling snow?