HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEGGIE HALL

Sep 15, 2009
S2 9.2a Fairhope Al
just wishing you a happy birthday...hope all is well with you.and thanking you for all you do on SBO

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Peggy. It's your birthday? No presents. But I did buy your book.:dancing: So at the least I gave you something more than a kiss. :p

Happy Birthday.

May 12, 2004
Hunter Cherubini 30 New Port Richey
Happy Birthday, Peggy. Love your book. Will we see you at the St. Pete Boat Show again this year?

Nov 6, 2006
Hunter 34 Mandeville Louisiana
Hope ya had a good one, Peggy ! again, many thanks for your knowledge and insights!

Dec 2, 1997
- - LIttle Rock
Late in thanking all of you for your good wishes because I decided to celebrate it by taking a trip with a friend who's birthday is only a couple of days from mine and was a "milestone" event. Niagara Falls had always been on her 'bucket list, so that's where we went....only got home late last night. We stayed in Niagara on the Lake in Canada...The weather was great and so were the Canadian people. We had a great time and even got to meet an sbo.com member who lives there. Coming home to see all your posts was the "icing on my birthday cake"...thank you!

Jun 8, 2004
-na -NA Anywhere USA
Belated happy birthday. Are you going to Annapolis this year for the show?
It will be different since Jim Seamans will not be with me. We were pretty close
Let me know and maybe we can have lunch together.
Dave Condon

Jun 8, 2004
-na -NA Anywhere USA
I will then have a toast to you young lady and to Joan and Jim Seamans. Boy that show is nothing without the three of you. I will miss seeing you. Remember you are always welcome to come and visit for a spell. Views of the mountains, home grown beef, and above all friendship with Ann and I.
Just look at the beginning of the James River as we overlook that . Forgot to say in Virginny