H49 davits

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bill

Would appreciate hearing from anyone that has dinghy davits installed on their H49. Factory option as an overhead lattice structure that is too gross in appearance to seriously consider and only other viable offer I've received to date is for the KATO Voyager model, and I'm not too sure about how it will look and work. But I do know that there is at least one H49 using this system. Ocean Marine Systems has comitted to developing a system for the boat but I've not heard from them since before Christmas and rescnet E-mail inquiring about their progress went unanswered. The short swim step,vertical transom, transom mounded locker doors and weak stern rail appearanlty make this a very dificult boat to fit. Hunter sucessfully cantilevers davits from the overhead arch on models to 45' but arch is too far forward to use this method on the H49. Thanks Bill

B

Bill

Would appreciate hearing from anyone that has dinghy davits installed on their H49. Factory option as an overhead lattice structure that is too gross in appearance to seriously consider and only other viable offer I've received to date is for the KATO Voyager model, and I'm not too sure about how it will look and work. But I do know that there is at least one H49 using this system. Ocean Marine Systems has comitted to developing a system for the boat but I've not heard from them since before Christmas and rescnet E-mail inquiring about their progress went unanswered. The short swim step,vertical transom, transom mounded locker doors and weak stern rail appearanlty make this a very dificult boat to fit. Hunter sucessfully cantilevers davits from the overhead arch on models to 45' but arch is too far forward to use this method on the H49. Thanks Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.