H41 help please

Feb 10, 2017
Hunter 41 Progreso
how can I remove the roof cover on the aft cabin, were a top light is located almost in the middle of the cabin.

Nodak7

Sep 28, 2008
Hunter 41DS Punta Gorda, FL
Valerio why do you need to remove it. Not much under there but the depression for the steering mechanism. Is this a H41DS or H41AC?

Feb 10, 2017
Hunter 41 Progreso
41 ac , i am looking to search were the cables for the gps and autopilot will enter the boat. I sow them going inside a tube of the pedestal of the sterling unit, but I cannot find them inside.

Nodak7

Sep 28, 2008
Hunter 41DS Punta Gorda, FL
OK gotcha! There is a plastic panel on the port side that is right at the aft bulk head. Above where the aft cabin AC is. Held by two screws. If you take that panel off you will see the Auto pilot actuator. Above that actuator the cables run through a hole in the deck and into the compartment then into the compartment below the swim platform (by the propane depressing). Hard to explain but you will see them when you take off the panel. There is no need to remove the cover on the ceiling to get to the cables. I just did this myself for a thruster project. If you need a picture let me know and I will go out to the boat and take it.