Going Topless??!

Nov 8, 2010
Beneteau First 36.7 & 260 Minneapolis MN & Bayfield WI
Sorry to disappoint you. It was certainly a play on words. Good luck finding what you need. :)
That's what I and @justsomeguy were referring to as 'clickbait'. Its one of the less endearing ways to generate traffic to your site.

Aug 2, 2018
Beneteau Oceanis 40cc Little River, SC
That's what I and @justsomeguy were referring to as 'clickbait'. Its one of the less endearing ways to generate traffic to your site.
Well..... if you read the intro it states that the bimini needs the work. I was having fun with the play on words and I apologize for your disappointment. But if you watched it, we gave really good info on how to do it. In case you need it for your top.:dancing:

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
I kidded my wife that I was going to get this new high-wind racing chute. It didn't fly.
That looks like it should work just fine. Maybe it would fly better if it was bigger.

The fact that you’re thinking about it means you probably will do just fine. Welcome!
Jackdaw's right on. Your posts are more than fun, SV. We all appreciate what you are bringing to the forum. I'm not sure a "Crabby" Captain deserves a Sunny Sailor, but he probably needs one ;). Thanks for sharing.

- Will (Dragonfly)

Aug 2, 2018
That looks like it should work just fine. Maybe it would fly better if it was bigger.

Jackdaw's right on. Your posts are more than fun, SV. We all appreciate what you are bringing to the forum. I'm not sure a "Crabby" Captain deserves a Sunny Sailor, but he probably needs one ;). Thanks for sharing.

- Will (Dragonfly)
<big smiles> from Cara!

Aug 2, 2018
Then we'll all hail another new "boat babe"!
Remember now, you've promised. :biggrin:
If you ever saw my friends you would see that I am the homeliest one! lol I love eye-candy! Babes and more babes will be coming by Oct 1! Keep watching!

Aug 2, 2018

- Will (Dragonfly)
He's not always crabby but it made a catchy name. :)