Get ready to rOnDAYvous!

Jun 2, 2004
Oday 35 Staten Island, NY
The 16th annual O'day Owners' rOnDAYvous will be held the weekend of July 13-15 at Cedar Island Marina in Clinton, CT. Don't miss out on this very special get-together! (Ask anyone who's been there, and you'll get an earful as to why it's so special.)

Pete
s/v Mandolin Wind (soon to be renamed)
Oday 35
Staten Island, NY

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
I would like to know more about it. There is an annual Mariners rendezvous in Niantic Connecticut that I am hoping to get a chance to attend. However, this year I think I'll be out of the country. Maybe your dates will work better. Is there a Web address for more information?

- Will (Dragonfly)

Jun 2, 2004
No web site, but if you're on Facebook, look up the O'day Sailboat Owners group, where the info (and endless hype) resides. Or, send me your e-mail address, and I'll add you to a mailing list for newsletter updates.

Jun 2, 2004
Anyone else? C'mon, mateys, you know you want to. Take the plunge, so to speak.

Aug 7, 2013
O'day 39' 25th Anniversary Mystic, CT
Ahoy there Mates!!!! The Admiral and I are trying to make arrangements to come down.... We hosted the Sat., night dinner in Mystic at the Seaport during the rOnDAYvous when it was held in Mystic, I cannot recall what year that was...... That was a GREAT weekend!!!! And we left our boat on the mooring a mile away.....

Jun 1, 2007
O'Day 322 Mt.Sinai
Hey Tony! You did a great job in Mystic! My 272 was the one towed down river when we left! Hope you make it to Clinton this year. I'll be there with my 322!

Jun 2, 2004
OK, folks, time's a-wasting! Less than three months to go, so if you haven't signed aboard, it's high time.

See you in Clinton!

Pete

Aug 12, 2011
ODay Ospray & 23 Calverton
I made reservations at the Clinton Island Marina yesterday. I'll be there with the Lady Day, my O'Day 23. My first mate is an excellent musician. He's excited about the Strung-Out String Band!

Chart

Jun 1, 2007
O'Day 322 Mt.Sinai
Made my first of the season baby-backs today! Will have more for the Friday night Pot Luck! Can't wait!

Jun 2, 2004
New faces, old faces. . . Looking forward to seeing you all real soon. And for those who haven't yet made a reservation at Cedar Island, GET BUSY!!!

Pete
s/v Brown-Eyed Girl (O-35)
Staten Island, NY

Aug 17, 2010
Oday 35 Barrington
How are we doing on registrations for the 2018 rOnDAYvous? Did we make the threshold for the group discount? :)
T-minus TWO weeks and counting...

Oct 20, 2014
O'Day 23-1 Lake Champlain, Vermont
My daughter and I will be joining the festivities late on Friday. We are coming by land and looking forward to meeting everyone. We plan to be around through Sunday but won’t be joining the Saturday night dinner.

If anyone is looking for crew, please let us know. Our boat is not going in this summer and it would be great to sail. I am 52 and have been sailing since 1976. My daughter Cheyenne is 22 and has been sailing with me since 2010. This will be our first rOnDAYvouz.

Aug 17, 2010
Oday 35 Barrington
..and the Admiral has made travel plans that will preclude our ability to attend, :(
I hope to catch it and meet you all next year...

Apr 13, 2018
O'Day 19 Rexford, NY
Stopped by on Saturday; had plans on staying after lunch, but the wife ran out of energy and was hankering for a day at the beach.

It was great meeting a bunch of y'all, and I got what I needed out of it... A lot of inspiration to get mine repaired and in the water. Next year!

Dec 18, 2009
Oday Sloop Mt. Sinai Harbor, LI, NY
Hi Pete. No doubt you all had a great time in Clinton, CT this weekend. good weather, good company...who could ask for anything more? Sorry I wasn't able to make it due to work schedule; maybe next year. I'd like to be sure I'm on your mailing list for newsletter updates at esliwinski@aol.com. Meanwhile, I'll check out the FB page.

Oct 20, 2014
O'Day 23-1 Lake Champlain, Vermont
That was a great gathering. Thanks for all the hospitality on the unofficial party boat of Gretchen and company. Thanks to Peter for putting this together and to Chart for the afternoon sail. It was a pleasure to meet all of you.