Game on! 2018 Photo Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
It's that time again, so drop your undeveloped film at Photomat... oh, right. Find your Flickr password and sort through your best sailing photos from the past year.

Please post them right here in this thread, one photo per reply, please. (Commenting and liking photos is okay, too!)

You have 1 week to post

1 week in which we all vote for the winner

And 1 week to celebrate the adulation you know you have always deserved, no matter what your boss says

First prize is a $150 gift certificate for the SBO store, chock full of great stuff your spouse would otherwise discourage you from buying.

Here's a look at last year's winners.

Let's do this!

camera.jpg

Jan 22, 2008
Hunter 340 Baytown TX
I really like your annual photo contest and enjoy entering, I’ve got some good photos this year. But, will it be a photo contest or a photoshop contest? I don’t have photoshop and wouldn’t know how to use it. Except for cropping and straightening, my photos don’t have much “enhancing”.
9366E29B-BA57-4EEC-9C07-A1A1F1A963F6.jpeg

My first entry, osprey in the marina a couple weeks ago, flew 10 feet by me after missing a fish.

Feb 13, 2018
Hunter 41DS Anacortes, WA
It's that time again, so drop your undeveloped film at Photomat... oh, right. Find your Flickr password and sort through your best sailing photos from the past year.

Please post them right here in this thread, one photo per reply, please. (Commenting and liking photos is okay, too!)

You have 1 week to post

1 week in which we all vote for the winner

And 1 week to celebrate the adulation you know you have always deserved, no matter what your boss says

First prize is a $150 gift certificate for the SBO store, chock full of great stuff your spouse would otherwise discourage you from buying.

Here's a look at last year's winners.

Let's do this!
Anchor at Tumbo Island
View attachment 157812

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.