Funny Friday!!!

DArcy

Feb 11, 2017
Islander Freeport 36 Ottawa
A piece of string walks in to a bar, goes up to the bartender and says "I'll have a beer" The bartender looks at him for a second then says "We don't serve string here, get out!"
The piece of string slowly walks out of the bar. He stands outside for a minute then ruffles up his hair and ties himself in a knot. He then turns around and marches back into the bar, stomps up to the bartender and says "I want a beer!" The bartender glares and says "Aren't you the piece of string I just told to get out here?!?"
The piece of string looks at him and says "No! I'm a frayed knot!"

Feb 20, 2011
Island Packet 35 Tucson, AZ/San Carlos, MX
I wanna like this joke, but I'm not goin' to pretend, I just don't get it.

-Will (Dragonfly)

While "diesel fitter" sounds like a fairly technical job, it really only amounts to a guy pulling a pair of pantyhose or underwear over his head and exclaiming "diesel fitter".
[These will fit her]

Last edited:
Jan 19, 2010
Hobie 16 & Rhodes 22 Skeeter Charleston
Huh!

-Will (Dragonfly)
@Will Gilmore

You must have missed 7th grade;)

This is the joke ....

Manuel and Pedro worked together and both were laid off, so they went to the unemployment office. When asked his occupation, Manuel answered, "Panty Stitcher. I sew da elastic onto ladies' cotton panties."

The clerk looked up Panty Stitcher. Finding it classified as "unskilled labor," she gave him $300 a week unemployment pay.

Pedro was asked his occupation. "Diesel Fitter," he replied. Since diesel fitter was a skilled job, the clerk gave Pedro $600 a week.

When Manuel found out he was furious. He stormed back into the office to find out why his friend and coworker was collecting double his pay.

The clerk explained, "Panty stitchers are unskilled and diesel fitters are skilled labor"

"What skill?!" yelled Manuel. "I sew the elastic on da panties, Pedro puts dem over his head and says: 'Yeah, diesel fitter.'"

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
That makes so much more sense now. :)

I'll have to go back and add some likes.

You must have missed 7th grade;)
Not 7th grade, but 8th grade was when we took a year off to sail from Florida to Maine and back. I must have missed some important cultural landmarks then.

-Will (Dragonfly)