Forward Hatch Screen

Jun 4, 2009
Catalina 309 Swantown Marina Olympia, WA
This looks like the same screen. Look on the hatch frame for the Lewmar # then you can go to their website and check out the size. I have the C309 and we share many of the same parts. I would not doubt that most Catalinas use the same Lewmar hatch for their larger boats over the last 15 yrs or so.

Sep 29, 2008
Catalina 310 #185 Quantico
Looks different but

That one looks like the one a friend with a 309 has. Mine is a solid aluminum frame. Does it come with the hinges? If so then it may not matter. Measure your hatch and compare. The hatches are Lewmar so they are standard. +1 for Catalina for using standard parts.

DaveJ

Apr 2, 2013
Catalina 310 Niagara-on-the-Lake
Just measured mine, you got the right one!
Cheers

Oct 3, 2011
Anam Cara Catalina 310 Hull #155 155 Lake Erie/Catawba Island
That is what ours looks like BUT I cannot say about the size. We enjoy ours!

Jun 9, 2014
Catalina 310 Cranston, RI
Thanks, all. I just ordered it from Catalina Direct. Between 1-10 weeks for delivery!

Fran

Jun 22, 2016
Catalina 310 Mackeys NC
Spellman66 - how is your new screen working? We are looking to replace the screen that came with our C310 and would like to get your opinion. The original screen is a pain and somewhat flimsy. The screen photos on your link seem to show that the new design is much better.

Nov 18, 2010
Catalina 310 Hingham, MA
We went the low tech route for our replacement screen. We got a piece of screen from the box store, cut it to the shape of the opening and sewed velcro along the edge. We then put velcro along the part of the hatch where the old screen's frame sat. We actually cut the piece of screen a little big and now we can use the screen with the wind scoop.

Clydo

May 28, 2013
Catalina C310 SF Bay/Delta
This looks like the same screen. Look on the hatch frame for the Lewmar # then you can go to their website and check out the size. I have the C309 and we share many of the same parts. I would not doubt that most Catalinas use the same Lewmar hatch for their larger boats over the last 15 yrs or so.
This looks like the one I got direct from Lewmar. Only problem about 1/4 or less too short. Have to hold up with
material to secure pictures on wall which is easy to remove. If use hinges leaves about 1/8" space available to
let critters in. Pain to put up each time. No return policy.

Clyde Thorington
C310 # 245
ILEAN TOO
San Jose, CA

Jun 9, 2014
Catalina 310 Cranston, RI
Sorry for the delay in responding. When I received it I thought it was too bug to ever fit. I was wrong. I replaced the clips they sent and it fits like a glove.

Oct 27, 2016
Catalina 310 Kemah TX
I have a 310 too and I didn't see much about 310's on that web site. Is this what you ordered (part # Z3663)? That is what comes up when you click on the web link. If it works I need to order one too.

Part #: Z3663
Add to Wishlist] [Add to Gift List]
Quantity:

Scroll Down for
Additional Pictures