Finger Lakes of NY -or- Kermit and agprice22

Kermit

Jul 31, 2010
AquaCat 12.5 17342 Wateree Lake, SC
What a treat it was to meet @agprice22! He and his wife welcomed me aboard yesterday at his slip on Seneca Lake. They took the time to show me their boat and explain the modifications they've done and also about the outriggers. I wish we had been able to take them up on their generous offer to go for a sail. Next time we're gonna make it happen! FYI, Andrew is the handsome one in the picture.
Also, my apologies to @BlowMeAway for not being able to make our meet-up happen. Fortunately my wife is from Upstate NY so maybe it can happen sooner than later. If anyone has any doubt about the beauty up here you should come see for yourself. You won't be disappointed!

Attachments

Aug 3, 2012
Performance Cruising Telstar 28 302 Watkins Glen
Meeting "Kermit" was a pleasure. I am from the South, so hearing a smooth, Southern accent was a treat. I sure wish we could have gone sailing. Next time for sure!
And yes, the Finger Lakes are a wonder of deep, clear, fresh water, vineyards, fine wine, sailing, and nice people. If not for these lakes, I would return to Florida without hesitation. Come on up for a visit, and the Admiral and I will treat you to a sail on Firefly!

Thanks Jimmy! Hope to see you next year!
IMG_0741.JPG

-Andrew

Nov 30, 2015
Hunter 1978 H30 Cherubini, Treman Marina, Ithaca, NY
Also, my apologies to @BlowMeAway for not being able to make our meet-up happen. Fortunately my wife is from Upstate NY so maybe it can happen sooner than later.
Hey @Kermit, no apologies necessary. I will continue to look forward to a gathering with Jimmy.

I completely understand the hassles of travel and complex itineraries traveling with family. Besides if I had been in your shoes I would have blown me off too, just to see that fly boat that @agprice22 has. You made a good choice. The better news is that I actually got to ride along with them. Great folks on Seneca Lake.