Finding parts-27' Hunter 1983

Mar 13, 2018
Hunter 27 Rayburn Country Marina, Tx
Have spent hours trying to find basic parts for my boat. Cover (Plastic ) for my compass that is cracked and marred by weather) , starboard lifeline (par made with fittings) , Schematic for 2 battery system wiring, Roller furling system, Engine shut down cable assembly. Any suggestions on a supplier online that sells these items?

Apr 11, 2010
Hunter 38 Whitehall MI
Right here in the store on Hunter Owners .com site. They have a listing my boat model. If you don't see a part you need send them a note. They are amazingly resourceful and helpful at finding what you need.

http://hunter.sailboatowners.com See the tab on the left where you can sort by model

Jan 19, 2010
Hobie 16 & Rhodes 22 Skeeter Charleston
:plus:

Yep.... I've had really good experiences calling the guys here at SBO. On one occasion they had the part made for me.

Jan 24, 2009
1981 Cherubini Hunter 27 Shipwright Harbor Marina, MD
Welcome aboard, Etx Thompson!
In the menu bar across the top of the page click on "Boat Info" and look for this bulleted link:
In the downloads section there is a copy of the owner's manual which will have the original electrical schematic in it.
Anything about your roller furling and engine stop cable will be specific to that manufacturer, not Hunter (i.e., CDI, Hood, Harken, or Yanmar, etc.), so asking the store here directly will be your best bet for parts.

Oct 26, 2010
Hunter 40.5 Beaufort, SC
The guys at SBO store are amazing. They had a part made for me from original jigs and sourced a toe rail for me at half the price of a new one online. If they don't have it, can't find it or can't make it then you are probably going to have to look through salvage yards or along the railroad track (also known as a scavager hunt as my grand dad used call it)