Feast of Saint Patrick

Feb 17, 2006
Lancer 27PS MCB Camp Pendleton KF6BL
I just got my DNA test results back from 23andme. I am very proud to say that I am 26% omnipotent.

Happy St. Patty's Day. And for some of you, Happy St. Paddy(wagon) Day.

Kermit

Jul 31, 2010
AquaCat 12.5 17342 Wateree Lake, SC
Kinda.
We would be ... ready for this....

Paleoxoic Cousins:D

But I gave up insects for spinach.
Jim...
I found a reference to Paleozoic Cousins but didn’t really find a definition. Other than maybe you and I are extinct. Or on the way to extinction. I’m pretty sure I’ll be extinct soon enough. Well, maybe not soon enough for those that know me well.

Feb 14, 2014
Hunter 430 Waveland, MS
Will send pictures.
A few fun day pictures.
STPat.jpeg
This is a pict of our Spot with food canopies, private Potty, Crawfish boiling behind tents.
Note the chairs reserving/blocking our street side parade approach.
The grey haired gentleman is from Seattle and he and his wife come down for 3 months each year.
They bought a lot and plan to build/retire here, soon. Hey "mummy" @jssailem see whatcha missing?

ParadeStart.jpeg
This is the parade start looking toward the Gulf, about 500 feet down the road. Crowd waiting for "throws" from the floats. Beautiful fun day.

Jaimie...

PS: The Admiral owns the lot, bought the crawfish, paid for the "potty", and bought a lot of the "refreshments".
She made Crawfish AlFredo over pasta with 6 lbs of left overs. Yummmmm.

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
So true @JamesG161. I’m missing the warmth of the gulf.

Instead I worked on the boats with @LeslieTroyer. He had a Diver clean the bottom.

Then we installed a raw water strainer and water lines. Boy that was a bear. Next came the install of the new prop. Lapped the prop to the shaft, thanks @Maine Sail for the instructions. Installed the new key, tightened locking nuts, the 5/16 1 1/2 inch cotter pin and zinc.
47BAC332-E4DE-49B0-B6E3-8008959060C1.jpeg
Yeah. Oh but it’s dark. Do you think the security staff have locked the yard gate?:yikes:
Sure enough:banghead:
Well let’s pull up to the gate. Oh. There is a security vehicle in front of the gate :dancing:

Home. Pizza and Guinness. It’s St Patrick’s Day after all. ;)

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
One branch of my family was sent from Scotland to Ireland to quell the rebel Irish, yes the start of the troubles. After a while the Irish ran them out of town and sent them back to Scotland. But the English would have none of that said there was a paradise awaiting them in the Carolinas. The rest is history as they say.
My great great great grandfather might have served right along with yours. Right up to the point where mine decided he didn't want to fight for the English and deserted to Chicago where he started the only laundry in America operated by indigenous people, or so it is rumored.
So, my family started out illegally. My father legitimized us by marrying into a good, well established, legal family from Wales and England. :biggrin:
However, the paternal mix is all over the map.

- Will (Dragonfly)