EZ Loader Trailer Tire Replacement for O'Day 25

Oct 26, 2017
Catalina 30 Prairie Harbor
Hello Folks,
I just got an O'Day 25 (my second 25 after having a 34' boat for 10 years) but the trailer tires are so bad I cannot see the writing about the tires size. I need to replace all 4 but would like to get the proper tires. I have the original EZ Loader trailer... probably the orginal tires for the boat. Does anyone have information about the tire size or tires they recommend for the trailer? I appreciate your help.
Dave@Solstice

Apr 26, 2015
S2 26 Mid On Trailer
You might check the inside of the tire for information as it gets less sun. It would be a difficult guess since you never know what a previous owner might have changed on the trailer. Check out etrailer.com as they have info on ways to measure the rim and clearance issues.

JRT

Feb 14, 2017
Catalina 310 211 Lake Guntersville, AL
Jack up trailer, remove tire and wheel and take to a Walmart with a tire center or other tire place and buy 4 tires

Jan 22, 2008
Islander Freeport, 41 Ketch Longmont, CO
Suggestion - replace all four wheels and tires. Go with Trailer tires, not LT tires, there are significant differences in side wall strength and ride. Best investment I ever made on my old Hunter 28 trailer

Aug 1, 2011
Catalina 270 255 Wabamun. Welcome to the marina
If the tires are that bad, what shape are the wheel bearings in?

Jun 3, 2004
Oday 26 Lake Keowee,SC
Go to a "D" load range tire, my Oday 26 and trailer are 6000#,and C load range gives very little max weight gap. The D range gives me a lot more gap therefor safer traveles, mine are 14" not 15". I went to trailer maker for info