End of my sailing days?

Kermit

Jul 31, 2010
AquaCat 12.5 17342 Wateree Lake, SC
Why sail when you can have a submarine? No word about how many torpedoes are included.

Sep 30, 2013
1988 Catalina 22 North Florida
Why not a submarine with pop-up sails, so we can have the best of both worlds??

Kermit, you and I can build the first one. It'll be TOTALLY safe. Plus it will definitely have torpedoes.

Kermit

Jul 31, 2010
Kermit, you and I can build the first one. It'll be TOTALLY safe. Plus it will definitely have torpedoes.
As long as we tell everyone it's REALLY safe it'll really be safe. "No seriously. It's safe. It's REALLY safe." I guess we can add that as one more of the three biggest lies. (At least we'll be safe. We'll have torpedoes.)

Jun 7, 2004
Oday 28 East Tawas
I was wondering what happens to the water in the pool when the sub goes under. Is it drained to a holding tank and replaced upon surfacing? Well, I reckon everything is funny with plenty of money...

Kermit

Jul 31, 2010
I was wondering what happens to the water in the pool when the sub goes under. Is it drained to a holding tank and replaced upon surfacing? Well, I reckon everything is funny with plenty of money...
If you can afford the sub I guess you can have the water do whatever you want it to do. Cruise ships have saltwater pools. Rich people who would never consider going on a cruise ship have whatever they want.

jwing

Jun 5, 2014
ODay Mariner Guntersville
Pool is indoors. So you can swim while your boat is underwater.

Did anybody else catch that the decks are granite?

Gunni

Mar 16, 2010
Beneteau 411 Oceanis Annapolis
Great, now I have to keep an eye out for Mobos UNDER the water not following the Rules of Navigation. Gonna need to add SONAR and some percussion grenades to the boat list.

Jun 11, 2011
Hunter 41 Lewes
The Nautilus had a serrated front edge from the nose to the conning tower. No need to worry about any boat and no restocking those messy torpedoes!