End caps for Hull Blankets?

Jan 22, 2008
Hunter 34 Herrington South, MD
I'm replacing the hull blankets on my 1984 H34 and would like to get the plastic end pieces(?) that provide a nice stopping point for the blanket. Below is a picture. Any thoughts?
Hull blanket stop.jpg

Jan 22, 2008
THANKS so much!! I spent so much time, even on Amazon, but didn't know what to call it.

Mike

Nov 6, 2006
Hunter 34 Mandeville Louisiana
Welcome, Mike ! I'd like to see what the original stuff looks like and how much of a job it was.. I have a feeling that the stuff is kinda stanky, but have not taken the time to correct it..

Jan 22, 2008
Welcome, Mike ! I'd like to see what the original stuff looks like and how much of a job it was.. I have a feeling that the stuff is kinda stanky, but have not taken the time to correct it..
Don't worry about replacing the hull blankets. Just rip off the old blankets and replace with new from places like sailrite. I cut the material about 2 or 3 inches wider and then sprayed the hull with 3M adhesive. I think it was 77. I bought the "strong" 3M but it required spraying both sides and the hull only spray seemed to work fine.

Once in place i used a sharp knife/razor blade to cut off the excess.IMG-20190525-WA0000.jpeg IMG-20190525-WA0000.jpeg