Electrical Connector

Feb 17, 2006
Lancer 27PS MCB Camp Pendleton KF6BL
Thanks rgranger. That is indeed to whole cable with the correct connector. However, I was looking for just the connector without the cable. But I see that I might have to get the whole cable.

Feb 6, 1998
Canadian Sailcraft 36T Casco Bay, ME
Thanks rgranger. That is indeed to whole cable with the correct connector. However, I was looking for just the connector without the cable. But I see that I might have to get the whole cable.
Most of those connectors require a specific crimp tool and often an insertion or removal tool. Some even require insertion dies and 4 point "Daniels/DMC" indent type tools... I have thousands invested in these tools & components for various types of plugs, connectors etc. etc.. It will very likely be much less expensive to purchase the complete cable assembly than to purchase the terminals, pins and proper crimp tooling...

Feb 17, 2006
Lancer 27PS MCB Camp Pendleton KF6BL
Yeah, Maine. You obviously have a knack for pointing out the obvious, which you obviously just did. Closer examination of the connector looks like it will require special tooling. Some of the other connectors I have also required that I get tools just to support them. Not very cost effective if only a few connectors are used.