Don't Be This Guy

WayneH

Jan 22, 2008
Tartan 37 287 Pensacola, FL
I don't think cleaning the prop is going to improve the response of the boat.

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
I really liked the Kevlar, carbon fiber blend instead of brass or stainless. Super durable. It did seem a bit under sized for that boat.
Notice only one cutter spur, that is to prevent prop walk. Very pricey, but bends instead of breaks

- Will (Dragonfly)

arf145

Nov 4, 2010
Beneteau 331 Deale, MD
I don't think you guys are seeing this right. Clearly he's in the process of building that prop by accumulating bronze atoms from other nearby boats. Process is going nicely.

Kermit

Jul 31, 2010
AquaCat 12.5 17342 Wateree Lake, SC
Wait. Even being on the ground doesn’t make sense.

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
You got some splainin’ to do. ‘Splain!
Seriously, that had to have happened on the ground. But he took off anyway? ‘Splain that!
I think it was soaked in vinegar and lost all its calcium, making it really rubbery.

Two thumbs up for anyone who can explain the rubbery airplane propeller picture.
Oh, and I'll implore EVERYONE who is ANYONE to give you likes.

-Will (Dragonfly)

Kermit

Jul 31, 2010
I think it was soaked in vinegar and lost all its calcium, making it really rubbery.

Two thumbs up for anyone who can explain the rubbery airplane propeller picture.

-Will (Dragonfly)
It’s the airplane picture I was talking about. ‘Splain!

Kermit

Jul 31, 2010

-Will (Dragonfly)
I suppose it could be caused by the shutter curtain movement in the camera. Maybe the same thing that made wheels in vintage pictures look oval and fast. (My quick google search isn’t finding an illustration.)

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
Everyone, and I mean everyone, give Kermit your likes for this. He got it in one :thumbup::thumbup:.
Let the liking begin.

Anyone?

Some likes here. Just one each? Not that much to ask, really.

Be patient Kermit, they'll be here.

- Will (Dragonfly)

Jul 27, 2011
Bavaria 38E Alamitos Bay
I don't think you guys are seeing this right. Clearly he's in the process of building that prop by accumulating bronze atoms from other nearby boats. Process is going nicely.
There is no such thing as a bronze atom!;) Maybe just plain copper.

Last edited: