Cutter stay height above cabin top H37C

Sep 7, 2011
Hunter 1980 37c Illinois
On the H37 cutter-
Does anyone have the cutter stay height on the mast above cabin top? Would anyone measure it for me so I can order my mast please?

Sep 7, 2011
Hunter 1980 37c Illinois
33 feet from cabin top at base of mast. 35' 6" to centre of pin at attachment point. Measurements taken with steel tape hosted on staysail halyard.

Jan 11, 2017
Hunter 37c Kingston
Hello rblevens
I was going to ask the same question as I am not at my boat and need to make some decisions. I am glad you got an answer and it was measured by the halyard to pin but I am curious where the answer came from before I use the information. Did you get a pm on the topic?

Sep 7, 2011
Hunter 1980 37c Illinois
Hello rblevens
I was going to ask the same question as I am not at my boat and need to make some decisions. I am glad you got an answer and it was measured by the halyard to pin but I am curious where the answer came from before I use the information. Did you get a pm on the topic?
I was wondering if you got a set of your own measurements? I am about ready to order this mast and I wanted to double check all the measurements for my H37C...

Jan 11, 2017
Hunter 37c Kingston
Hi Rob
I can't help you with the existing rig numbers because my boat is in Va. and I am in Canada. I won't get down to my boat until the last week of July.
I was looking for the numbers because I am taking a harken fuller set of a boat I have up here and I was hoping to find out how much equipment I needed to take down south. I know you are trying to purchase gear for your boat but I am unable to help you right now. I'm sure you need to order before the end of July.
Bob V.