Crib Boards anyone?

Jul 13, 2015
Catalina 22 #2552 2252 Kennewick, WA
I'm on the verge of ordering plastic for sake of the speeding up my projects list, but I really want a set of teak boards--

Anyone willing to part with theirs?

"rough" condition is perfectly OK --massive dry-rot would be a show stopper.

My dimension are close to the following (from CD):

Measurements:
  • Width across the top: 33-1/4"
  • Width across the bottom: 17-1/2"
  • Perpendicular height: 31-3/4"

PM me some pics if you fit the bill above.

Sep 8, 2014
Catalina 22 Swing Keel San Diego
I still have my teak boards... I went with the plastic. BTW, I finally found that missing teak handrail too!

Jul 13, 2015
I still have my teak boards... I went with the plastic. BTW, I finally found that missing teak handrail too!
I feared the worst and assumed your garage ate them -- actually found a decent pair pop up on ebay. I haven't a clue what the variations are on Crib Boards, there appear to be nothing short of 4 versions and no doubt everything Catalina 22 is +/- a smidge or more. If you want them out of your hair send me some dimensions and i'll check on fit.

May 20, 2016
Catalina 36 MK1 94 Everett, WA
Pclarksurf. Do you sail on the Snake or Columbia?? I kept my then new 1982 C22 at clover island for a year two until the marina at Charbonneau was built. I miss being able to dive off the boat into warm water.

Jul 13, 2015
Columbia is Primary-- The port just rebuilt the clover island ramp and it's a thing of beauty (that and the brew pub on premises :) ) Best stretch depending on the wind is also West end of Columbia Park reaching out to North Richland. I purchased the C22 very specifically so I could trailer and catch all my favorite lakes as well: Chelan, Coured'Alene, Pend O'reille (home of @$tingy Sailor and others) and ultimately the San Juans.

May 20, 2016
Catalina 36 MK1 94 Everett, WA
I only did San Juan's once in my 22 - had a bad time off cattle point in a rip - (trip written up in the C22 mag of the time) decided to borrow my Dad's Santana 27 after that. That said, it was a great trip with my bride to be - now 33yrs and counting. Had lots of fun in front of Columbia Park --- once in a dust storm - had a bunch of cops waiting for me to capsize I think they were disappointed, only drug the spreaders. The Snake was much better sailing. The old Pasco bridge always scared the xxkk out of me - afraid wind would die and not be able to start the honda.

good memories o

Les