Cockpit speakers OK with owners

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Civitas

No moderation for state income tax !

It is an abomination. Every state legislator who supports an income tax should be hog-tied to the back of a Sea-Doo, with stereo cranked up to full volume, playing gangsta rap, and let loose in a harbor full of British Channel Cutters crewed by well-armed radical Mormons.

W

Waterloo, OR 343 WD

Easy Now.. Mormons are Excellent Sailors!

I Have been trying to figure out what the arguement is in this form but it seems to be changing at will - but i am sure what being mormon has nothing to do with taxes or cockpit speakers! If you have any questions about what mormons im sure i can hook you up with some missionarys. :) If not..... kindly leave religion out of this.

T

The HOW server.

Help Help I'm about to explode

Okay Okay, No more. If you kind folks make one more post to this thread I think I'll explode. You have consumed 10 terabytes and some with play their music too loud, others will not play any music. Tell P.H. to purge me before I puke. Respectfully yours, The HOW server

W

Wynn Ferrel

This thread is "reductio ad abusrdum"

Let's get back to sailing/

J

Jim Logan

Re cockpit speakers and Mormons

Maybe they meant morons instead of Mormons?

B

Bob E.

Enough speakers, already!

As another post said, let's get back to sailing. I can't believe that the two most popular threads are about the material arches are made of, and whether or not its good to annoy your neighbors in an anchorage by playing music too loud. Aren't boat handling, safety, and maintenance more interesting?

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
Everybody take a deep breath

OK guys, let's re-group and take a deep breath. Count to ten slowly. I don't know if you feel like your opinion prevailed, but look at the bright side: this whole thread is about to fall off into the archvies! ph.

Status
Not open for further replies.