Christmas and New year Greetings and ..Wish

Oct 3, 2011
Anam Cara Catalina 310 Hull #155 155 Lake Erie/Catawba Island
Eileen and I want to wish everyone A Merry Christmas and Happy New Year With Fair Winds and Following Seas.
And If I had one wish- I would wish for my Father to be sailing with me at least once-He passed away 20 years ago and never got the opportunity.
Do you have a wish? it could be anything to a new boat or a destination-revisited?

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
Happy New Year. May you all have a merry Christmas and happy holidays. My wish is to recapture just a little of the feeling I had as a child sailing by myself and with my family. My own children have already moved out and I missed the opportunity to raise them as sailors. Perhaps I will be able to convert them as adults.
- Will (have a great sail, Dragonfly)

Jul 12, 2011
Leopard 40 Jupiter, Florida
Happy holidays to all the sailors that I admire on this site. You've given me the greatest gift by sharing your experience and encouragement with us all. My only wish for 2018 is to see more water, and less screen!

Dec 8, 2017
Hunter 326 Dana Point
I'm with Will.

Not to be shallow, but I am on a quest for a boat, so that's a wish. I've found developing common interests with my adult kids is a great way to stay connected, so I'll wish for that too!

Have a great Christmas...

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
@OCSailor may your quest be achieved. A quest is something adventurous undertaken by a knight to achieve something honorable and important. I can think of nothing more important for a father then to maintain the connection with his children.

Oct 3, 2011
Anam Cara Catalina 310 Hull #155 155 Lake Erie/Catawba Island
One of the reasons I started sailing was to keep family together, and it worked, our kids and grandkids enjoy it and look forward to sailing with us- son lives in Nashville 8 hours from the boat and daughter lives in Michigan 3 hours from the boat-But they get there :biggrin:.
I also want to thank our Flag staff and wish them best wishes for the New Year and to stay safe-They do a great Job..
Jesse your tech editor, Curt your treasurer and Bob our editor.
And thanks to our members for allowing me to be your Commodore!

Ward H

Nov 7, 2011
Catalina 30 Mk II Barnegat, NJ
Merry Christmas to All and a Happy, Healthy New Year. May you all be blessed with fair sailing weather!