Catalina 27 Files

Dec 11, 2008
catalina C27 stillwater
I worked early on with Kent Nelson at the California Catalina plant to get as much information as possible while starting my work on my C27. I was recently asked if I could share those, and it seems a forum thread is maybe the best place to start.

I am just going to one-by-one alphabetically upload the individual files. These are individual JPEG files, so you should be able to save to your computer easily.

I also have the 57-page PDF parts manual. I am really not sure how relevant it is from a parts ordering standpoint anymore, but there are lots of images, many of which would be useful. If you would PM me with e-mail address I can forward those as well. I doubt they will work as an attachment.

Attachments

Dec 11, 2008
catalina C27 stillwater
Dec 11, 2008
catalina C27 stillwater
One more.

That should do it for the picture files. As I said, if you want the owners manual, PM me and I can e-mail it to ya.

Phil
L.L.attitudes II

Attachments

Joe

Jun 1, 2004
Catalina 27 Mission Bay, San Diego
Phil... most of this stuff is on the international owners website www.catalina27.org . Along with a ton of other material. I honestly think it is easier to refer people to that source that try to fill requests yourself.

Dec 11, 2008
catalina C27 stillwater
Phil... most of this stuff is on the international owners website www.catalina27.org . Along with a ton of other material. I honestly think it is easier to refer people to that source that try to fill requests yourself.
Thanks Joe. Only responding to a PM.

As an aside this site could be a betters one for C27 owners' home. I subscribe to both, but find yahoo message groups intensely irritating. I may miss out on stuff over there due to incessant spam email.

I wish C27 owners as a whole were more active on line. I also wish this site was the clearing house.

Sorry to ruffle your feathers. I didn't mean anything but to help folks who were unfamiliar with the international group, (who by the way are trying to bill me twice this year).

I prefer this forum and will help those who frequent this forum...