Bottom done and ready to get to Savannah

Mar 29, 2017
Hunter 30t 9805 littlecreek
Tybie island. Thunderbolt? Nice place don't like all the commercial traffic in the Savannah river thou

viper

Jul 31, 2016
Hunter 380 Cape Coral, Fl
We will be at Coffee Bluff Marina, Great new floating concrete docks and great prices!!!
I will be heading down from Charleston to Cape Coral Fl in about 2 months, Early June)..... Looking for overnight places to stay. I do have all the Guide books. What is the depth like and are there any bridges blocking access from Intra Coastal/Atlantic for a 60 ft. mast clearance on my H380/ 5ft wing keel? I note in the picture there are several 30 foot plus sailboats, maybe one larger...
If anyone has great places they would recommend from Charleston to Key West, including anchorages that would be great. Need Mast Clearance, Depth over 6FT and easy access. Personal recommendations are worth much more than the Guides. Planning to average just about 25 miles per day on almost 900 mile trip... some days more, some days a stay over.

Regards,

Viper

Jan 9, 2017
O'Day 1981 34' savannah ga
Ossabaw sound and take North channel No bridges and deep water. If you do make it there First beer(or coke) on me.

viper

Jul 31, 2016
Hunter 380 Cape Coral, Fl
Ossabaw sound and take North channel No bridges and deep water. If you do make it there First beer(or coke) on me.
Finally getting ready to sail down coats from Charleston.. much later than planned as repair work still being done. Note Ossabaw Sound is not a recommended inlet in Waterway Guide, considered risky. Suggest taking Tybee Roads Inlet /Savannah River...,

Regards

bart

Nov 5, 2012
hunter 41 cranston,RI
Get a copy of Mark and Diana Doyles "On the Water Chart Guide for the ICW. All you will ever need and more.