Jun 25, 2009
Hunter 33 Seabrooke, Houston
Looking for a manual for a '82 Hunter 33, could be in pdf format
Thanks
Jorge Fife

T

Tim Dalton

H33 Manual

I have a hard copy of my manual for a 1981 H33 on my boat. I can scan and post a copy but it will not be until the weekend.

Jun 25, 2009
Hunter 33 Seabrooke, Houston
Re: H33 Manual

Sorry for the delay in repplying, but I have just learned how to use this set-up
I would appreciate a copy of the manual, or any info you may have.
This is a Ike casualty, but I have brought her back to life!
Hunter 33, 1982
What a boat!
Jorge Fife

Dec 23, 2003
Hunter 36_80-82 Gulfport, MS
At Paul F's link you can download a pdf of the 22-37' boat plans taken from the owners manual (the 3rd part). The first two sections of the manual do not appear to be posted. I created the pdfs in three sections (due to size). I will email the other two sections to those who have asked if you are listed in the owner's directory above.

Jan 6, 2006
Hunter Chherubini 33 Wiarton, Ontario
Jim, Could you please send me a copy of the first two parts? I have the the third part.
liland at sympatico.ca (replace the "at" with "@")

Thanks,

Scott A.

Feb 14, 2010
Hunter H33C Quincy, MA
offer still good?

I have a hard copy of my manual for a 1981 H33 on my boat. I can scan and post a copy but it will not be until the weekend.
Hey Tim, is that offer on the manual for the 1981 33 still good? if so contact me. . . thanks

May 17, 2010
Hunter 23 Navy Recreation Center
I just bought a Hunter 23 1987. I would love to get a manual if that is possible. Also, if there is any pictures to help figure out the rigging of the boat. That would be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.