Boat Babe on Strike!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 10, 2009
Catalina 27 Lake Monroe
There is a direct inverse proportional relationship between the size of the European business man's net worth and the size of his Speedo.

SFS

Aug 18, 2015
Currently Boatless Okinawa
That is a tremendous thing. Awesome contribution to the world. Pivotal moments - great concept.

Jan 24, 2009
1981 Cherubini Hunter 27 Shipwright Harbor Marina, MD
Marinas have all kinds of interesting people in them and with D.C. being an international, multicultural place I am used to seeing all kinds of people walking around Belle Haven Marina, but when I pulled up to the dock on Sunday I saw something totally different. Spring is here...:biggrin:

Attachments

pateco

Aug 12, 2014
Hunter 31 (1983) Pompano Beach FL
Marinas have all kinds of interesting people in them and with D.C. being an international, multicultural place I am used to seeing all kinds of people walking around Belle Haven Marina, but when I pulled up to the dock on Sunday I saw something totally different. Spring is here...:biggrin:
If you want to see something different, try cruising in the Key West area during October 20 -29th this year.

Key West Fantasy Fest

http://www.fantasyfest.com/

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Dan, In the early 70's I managed a restaurant in downtown DC. One of my regulars was a DC Lobbiest. Owned a sweet 60 ft yacht he moored near the Southwest Waterfront. He lived ther and entertained there during the Nixon administration. It was a wild place then.

Jan 24, 2009
1981 Cherubini Hunter 27 Shipwright Harbor Marina, MD
I worked with a guy who is a native Alexandrian and he remarked about how colonial Old Town Alexandria, now home to restored million dollar homes, was full of strip joints in the '70's. Small world, now it's too managed, like Disney World.
I haven't been up to the Waterfront in years, but liveaboards still come up for sale on craigslist. The millionaires want to get rid of the boats and put up luxury condos. <sigh>

Status
Not open for further replies.