Boat Babe on Strike!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

brian

uh oh... so much for 10K

*yks ...now you've done it! ...see the meter? It's counting backwards because of that pic! Sorry, Steph... and it's all Bob's fault! *cry

T

tom h

Where is Miss January Babe?

Put Steph in a bikini...shove her into a cooler at Costco for a few minutes and ....taaa daaaa...Miss January! Take a pic!!!

May 17, 2007
HUNTER 25.5 St. Augustine
Stay tuned.....

I'll come up with something worth all of your efforts.... *666

Jun 4, 2004
- - Conway, Lake Ouachita, Arkansas
congrats on the 10k

if everyone that viewed this page looked at it for just a minute, thats over 166 hours of viewing Congrats boat babe Tim Welsh S/V Cabo Wabo

Oct 25, 2006
Robinson and Caine Leopard 43 Somewhere hot and sunny
There is a certain rag you can buy.

That has 2-3 pictures of the newly re-discovered, now famous Boat Babe in it. Dare I say an upcoming issue will have her on the cover, as it surely will happen. Not to mention a nice 1/4 page piece on a particular Solar product that is really cool. We have created a monster guys.

Jan 11, 2007
Columbia 28 Sarasota
She can now upload photos... Woo Hoo!!!

Stephanie and Brian, Looking forward to seeing you in Miami. I am assuming that you will be hanging at the solar stick booth???? See you in a month... Ross in Tampa

May 17, 2007
HUNTER 25.5 St. Augustine
Shopping alert

Just ordered a few new bathing suits.....should arrive in time for the boat show. How can one examine a sailboat properly in street clothes?

D

droopy

Idea,

with your beautiful boating pictures and stunning good looks you could publish a sailing calendar. I would buy one!

Ross

Jun 15, 2004
Islander/Wayfairer 30 sail number 25 Perryville,Md.
I have often wondered. Has anyone ever found a

worn out bikini? are they some what akin to wornout paper clips? played with, pulled out of shape,and abandoned? Shop on girl and set the heart aflutter.

Jun 2, 2004
Oday 25 pittsburgh
Boat Babe, you had better hurry,

February is coming soon and puxy Phil only comes out once a year. r.w.landau

M

Mack

If I order the first one,

would you autograph one of your worn out bikini's for me? Count me in! Mac

Aug 27, 2006
C&C 29 MK-1 Mandeville (Lake Pontchartrain), LA
Boat Babe in Latts & Atts?

Just got the new issue of Latts & Atts and was wondering if that's a picture of Steph inside? Very beautiful woman in a pink L&A tank top that has to be her! Kevin B.

Jan 11, 2007
Columbia 28 Sarasota
I will see you all there

Brian and Steph, Great, we will look you all up. We are looking so forward to the show, it has been on our calendars since the St. Pete show. Speaking of Calendars, I will drop you one of my business cards, I am a commercial printer you know... Looking forward to meeting you both. Ross in Tampa 25 Oday "Lola"

Aug 9, 2005
Hunter 260 Sarasota,FL
Bikinis aren't the only thing she's shopping for??

Not that anybody else noticed from the shot above but thats not the ol' Hunter 25.5 we've grown to love, unless brian's been hard at the teak work and expanded the stern.....extensively. Maybe Steph's shopping for a little more length at the waterline?? Calendar? Hey why not. You can write off all the travel to exotic locations and have an enormous bikini selection too:). I say it's a win, win for everyone. Of course my Kelli will protest but maybe you could do a computer day planner version with a Steph of the day and some sobering shots of Brian in his best electrical hair as a quick key default screen. I can't believe where this thread is going, 13k views. This is what comes from sailors in port too long, gotta love it:) Aloha, Michael

Jun 2, 2004
Oday 25 pittsburgh
Brian, if you are not use to the weather,

Try layers. I am not talking bikinis! Two tee shirts, a sweatshirts/s, and something windproof, scarf and a hood, hat whatever. I would not recommend freezing anything off! r.w.landau

Status
Not open for further replies.