Boat Babe on Strike!

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 12, 2004
Hunter Cherubini 30 New Port Richey
Thanks for the update, Steph. Looks like Brian and crew are closing in on the Equator. Please, keep us posted. Fairwinds to them.

May 17, 2007
HUNTER 25.5 St. Augustine
Latest update.....Brian and crew are anchored at St. Lucia to get fuel and will be in Tortola on Friday.

Jan 1, 2006
Slickcraft 26 Sailfish
I think I remember a tee shirt - Unstoppable. Congratulations on the passage and the new boat. You two are in reality unstoppable.

SFS

Aug 18, 2015
Currently Boatless Okinawa
I'll go you one better: The TV show (whatever it was) was referencing the different classes of tickets at Disneyworld when they first opened. The E tickets (as opposed to the lesser A, B, C, and D tickets) were the most expensive to buy extras of, and all of the best rides cost one E ticket.

I was there in the early 70's as a kid, and still want to go back. It's only 90 miles away now - Maybe on Super Bowl Sunday in February (best day of the year to go).

Kermit

Jul 31, 2010
AquaCat 12.5 17342 Wateree Lake, SC
I'll go you one better: The TV show (whatever it was) was referencing the different classes of tickets at Disneyworld when they first opened. The E tickets (as opposed to the lesser A, B, C, and D tickets) were the most expensive to buy extras of, and all of the best rides cost one E ticket.

I was there in the early 70's as a kid, and still want to go back. It's only 90 miles away now - Maybe on Super Bowl Sunday in February (best day of the year to go).
You're right as to the reference to Disney World. But extra credit is given only for the TV show and who said it

Status
Not open for further replies.