Blue Sea label help needed!

May 6, 2010
1984 Oday 39 79 Milwaukee
Finishing up the electrical re-work on our new boat in preparation for delivery in the next two weeks. I have a new DC panel as well as a new Weatherdeck panel in the cockpit. I am in need of about a dozen labels that did not come with the included label sets, and a couple that I need are not included in any sets. Blue Sea says they are still running weeks behind on orders and I am wondering if anyone knows of a source for individual labels other than the manufacturer? Having crew on board that are unfamiliar with the boat it would be nice to have things properly labeled...

Thanks,
Scott

Jan 11, 2014
Sabre 362 113 Fair Haven, NY
Blue Sea had a large fire in the main warehouse over the winter, that has put them way behind in orders.

Use a label maker and make some temporary labels. Or search Defender, Hamilton Marine, and SBO to see if the kit you need is still available from them.

Ward H

Nov 7, 2011
Catalina 30 Mk II Barnegat, NJ
While Blue Sea is behind due to the fire they can still print custom labels.
I wanted some custom labels. I designed them on the BS website but couldn't figure out how to order them so I called BS, who said to call Fisheries Supply. I did, they emailed me a form to fill out, I emailed it back and called with CC number.
About a week later I had the custom labels.
A couple of them were going on a section of panel not back lighted and I could have used a label maker but I wanted all the labels to match.