Bilge Compression Block was Mud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 5, 2008
catalina 30mkii alameda ca
Are we getting a little off beat here, from bilge compression block to compression post, then to deck plates, and now how to step or strike a mast? My $.02 cents.

Feb 5, 2012
Catalina 1990 Catalina 30 Mark II Harbor Island Yacht Club, Old Hickory Lake, Nashville, TN
fortitude said:
Are we getting a little off beat here, from bilge compression block to compression post, then to deck plates, and now how to step or strike a mast? My $.02 cents.
Repairing a compression post has a lot to do with the topic; I was asked how this guy repaired a mast here, and added some information for others who might find the information useful.

Sometimes discussions like this meander, but I've gained lots of useful information in reading such threads, and enjoyed myself in the process. If a thread wanders too far, I leave; nobody forces me to read an entire thread, nor am I paying to belong.

These forums should serve both as a source of information AND as a place to read about the boats we love. When participants get too serious or heavy-handed, it's time to move on.

MY 2 cents.

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.