Beneteau repair manual

Mar 7, 2018
Beneteau 40 Coyote Point Marina SFO
Hi
Is there such thing as a repair manual for my Beneteau 40. And also a systems manual so I can learn my boat. I’m lost and learning by trial and error is not fun. Thank you

Feb 26, 2004
Catalina 34 224 Maple Bay, BC, Canada
Hi, and welcome.

We purchased our boat from its PO from Coyote Point. Small world. :)

I spent the first month crawling all over the boat to learn what was there.

I'm sure that you can find the manual, either right here on sbo or elsewhere on the internet with a good search.

But most of the systems on all of our boats are pretty much identical, so the West Marine Advisors should be of great help.

You should do a search here on Beneteau wiring, that specific phrase, and read what Maine Sail has written about how your boat's electrical switching system actually works.

Nice boat, have fun.

I sailed SF Bay from 1978 to 2016. Lovely place, ocean and Delta, too.

JRacer

Aug 9, 2011
Beneteau 310 Cheney KS (Wichita)
In addition, I recommend the books by Nigel Calder, BO Mech & Electric Manual & Marine Diesel Engines. Also BO Illustrated's Electrical Manual. All good reference materials.

Nov 23, 2009
Beneteau Oceanis 361 Clipper --
I don't know what the situation on the other side of the Atlantic is (!), but in the Europe side if you contact the Beneteau factory with your hull number and have a specific question they will usually send you an extract from something that looks like a detailed boat manual usually specific for each model. An example is the attached. Unfortunately you cannot ask them to send you the whole manual.

Attachments

DougM

Jul 24, 2005
Beneteau 323 Manistee, MI
Manual should have been provided by the seller. When I bought my boat, it came with a thick 3 ring binder that contained all of the manufacturer’s information as well as the vendor supplied original equipment information.