B&G Zeus manuals

Nov 21, 2007
Beneteau Oceanis 34 Kingston, WA
Does anyone need a hard copy of a Zeus Touch manual (Operator, Installation, Quick Start)? Does anyone HAVE a hard copy of a Zeus2 manual that they could spare? Thanks!

Nov 21, 2007
I should have mentioned that I do already have the Zeus2 manuals in PDF form. I just don't want to always have to use my phone or iPad to look something up.

jviss

Feb 5, 2004
Tartan 3800 20 Westport, MA
I might, I'll have to look. I had two, one was more up-to-date than the other, though, reflecting some software updates. The sailing features took a major update.

jviss

Feb 5, 2004
Does anyone need a hard copy of a Zeus Touch manual (Operator, Installation, Quick Start)? Does anyone HAVE a hard copy of a Zeus2 manual that they could spare? Thanks!
Operator Manual or Installation Manual for Zeus2?

Nov 21, 2007
Operator Manual or Installation Manual for Zeus2?
Operator would be fine. I have the installation manual in PDF form, and should only need to install it once. ;-)

Nov 21, 2007
JVISS, I can always keep up to date with new software and updates. I'm only looking for something where I can flip through things from an introduction and conceptual perspective. I just don't want to print 136 pages at home, or take an entire day (or more) to pick and choose what pages to print.

Jan 22, 2008
Beneteau 323 Annapolis MD
... I'm only looking for something where I can flip through things ...I just don't want to print 136 pages at home, or take an entire day (or more) to pick and choose what pages to print.
My, aren't we picky. How about downloading to a thumb drive then take it to an printing place and let them direct-print it?

Nov 21, 2007
My, aren't we picky. How about downloading to a thumb drive then take it to an printing place and let them direct-print it?
I can certainly do that. But if someone else has an extra one kicking around, I'll pay for postage. Likewise, if your dog ate your Zeus Touch manual, I live within walking distance of the post office and would rather mail it to someone else than recycle it.

LloydB

Jan 15, 2006
Macgregor 22 Silverton
Picky made made me think about a project i had to print awhile back when someone told me all i had to do was send the PDF to Office Depot and could pick it up next time by. They also claim to be user friendly as those on this site.

jviss

Feb 5, 2004
I have the old Zeus2 user manual, 87 pages, and one of those fold-out, quick reference cards to send.

Jun 25, 2004
Corsair F24 Mk1 003 San Francisco Bay, CA
I can certainly do that. But if someone else has an extra one kicking around, I'll pay for postage. Likewise, if your dog ate your Zeus Touch manual, I live within walking distance of the post office and would rather mail it to someone else than recycle
SoSound,
I think it would be more earth-friendly to recycle it rather than transport it via mail truck or plane the 3000 miles between Massachusetts and Washington.

Last edited:

jviss

Feb 5, 2004
I wonder if it would be more earth friendly to recycle it rather than transport it a long distance.
Puh-lease! "Earth friendly?" Maybe we should all give up our recreational boating - recreational everything, for that matter, and be more earth friendly. Certainly making and selling petroleum-based sail fabric and sails, and transporting them all over creation, is not very earth friendly? How many carbon offset credits do YOU purchase for every sail you sell?

Jun 25, 2004
Corsair F24 Mk1 003 San Francisco Bay, CA
Puh-lease! "Earth friendly?" Maybe we should all give up our recreational boating - recreational everything, for that matter, and be more earth friendly. Certainly making and selling petroleum-based sail fabric and sails, and transporting them all over creation, is not very earth friendly? How many carbon offset credits do YOU purchase for every sail you sell?
@jviss
I believe you’ve taken my comment waaaaaay out of context.
SoSound said he’d rather mail it than recycle it.

Nov 21, 2007
@jviss
I believe you’ve taken my comment waaaaaay out of context.
SoSound said he’d rather mail it than recycle it.
The mail trucks will run whether I have a package on it, or not. But printing a new one, while throwing away a usable copy is using new resources when it isn't necessary for this job.

Nov 21, 2007
I have the old Zeus2 user manual, 87 pages, and one of those fold-out, quick reference cards to send.
Got it! Thank you!

Last call on the Zues Touch manuals. I have the installation manual and the operator manual, plus quick reference guides in about four different languages. Take me up on my offer to send them to you, so I can pay back jviss for his postage!