Anyone up for a San Juans gathering in August?

Dec 25, 2000
Hunter Passage 42 Shelter Bay, WA
Back home for a few days than back out again for the San Juan and Gulf Islands. My oldest son arrives August 5 so will likely be on the water on the 6th or 7th. Head for Bedwell to clear than into Montague for the Hummingbird Pub experience. The admiral wants to include Roche Harbor in our itinerary. Unsure whether that will be the up front or back end of our cruise. I always keep my cell phone on while out (425/870-6923) and also monitor 69 as well as 16 for radio contact. Hopefully, we can meet up while out.

Congrats Les, a free man.

Dec 25, 2000
Late July is better..
Hi Mark, glad you stopped by the other day in Friday Harbor just to say hi. Always nice to put a face with a name. I stopped by before leaving, but you were away. Sharp looking boat you have.

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Heading out 6 or 7. Looking at Sydney on 8 or 9. Back into San Juan's then Bellingham for a day then back to Everett. Hope to cross your wake somewhere along the way.

Jan 25, 2011
S2 11.0A Anacortes, WA
Hi Mark, glad you stopped by the other day in Friday Harbor just to say hi. Always nice to put a face with a name. I stopped by before leaving, but you were away. Sharp looking boat you have.
Terry, glad to meet up with you for a few minutes..sorry we missed you later on. Had two 15 yr old girls withs us so "you know"....New batch of inlaws with us from the CA desert so we'll be at Rosario Tue/wed or maybe its wed/thur. They want to see Orcas Is. so were gonna rent a car and drive for a day. I just hoist the sail and drive.

Dec 25, 2000
Hi Mark, coming across Rosario Strait Thursday morning under sail came through a pod of maybe a dozen Orcas meandering south. Saw two bulls, some cows and a number of calves. Very nice, but they had in tow a few whale watching boats pestering them.

Oct 24, 2010
Hunter 30 Everett, WA
We are heading out Tuesday. Tuesday night is planned for Oak Harbor and Wed we hope for James or hang on the hook on the hook on one of the Eastern gunkholes. Then we need to decide where to go.

Ken
Amazing Grace - white Hunter 30