Anyone ever heard of such a thing

Apr 11, 2017
Catalina C22 Solomon's Island, MD
You really gotta good deal on that. I love the sailboat, but I love that duck boat just as much. Tough decision for me.

Mar 20, 2015
C&C 30 Mk1 Winnipeg
I looked at that duck boat, which I have only seen and read about in books, and thought.... "It looks like it wouldn't take much to turn her into a planing speedboat, like the ones you would see in Popular Mechanics in the 60/70's ".

Bilbo

Aug 29, 2005
Catalina 22 Ohio
Here ya go.View attachment 143196
But don't get used to it looking like this. I may sail it once before I do surgery on it. When I get done with her she will look like this
View attachment 143198
Nice sunfish but no porta-potty...maybe the guard was trying to do you a favor.
Seriously, in our Pymatuning lake on the border of Pa. and Ohio, they post state park people at the launch ramps in an effort to stop the Zebra mussels. I'd expect that it's only a matter of time before some seagull drops one into the lake.

RoyS

Jun 3, 2012
Hunter 33 Steamboat Wharf, Hull, MA
My son and his family recently boarded a plane for Boston in San Francisco. They had an encounter with a TSA Agent who halted these would be terrorists because my son was holding his three little girls' boarding passes. The Agent demanded that each person hold their own boarding pass. Did I mention that the youngest is five. My son tried to explain that he was afraid that the children might lose the passes but in order to protect America each child must carry their own boarding pass. This, on an internal American flight for a family obviously on vacation? Beware the little people with authority.

Sep 23, 2009
O'Day 34-At Last Rock Hall, Md
Big brother government always knows best. TSA was born of a committee inside the beltway.