Anyone ever hear of this stuff? Good for making you go faster... Maybe?

Nov 12, 2017
Hunter 23.5 Harbor Town: Lake Allatoona
I caught wind of this earlier today. I'm wondering if I need to purchase any. What do you think? Looks like the real deal. Wind Grease? See attached photo of the product pic.

Attachments

May 20, 2016
Catalina 36 MK1 94 Everett, WA
The only thing that makes me go faster is “step lightly”. Let the younguns figure that out!!

Edit my mistake it’s go lightly. But be sure and step lightly after taking it!!
Les

Last edited:
Jan 19, 2010
Hobie 16 & Rhodes 22 Skeeter Charleston
I thought it was "liquor makes you quicker"

Oh wait... never mind... that was a cousin and me on a ski trip a long time ago

Mar 29, 2011
Beneteau 361 Charlotte,Vt
The only thing that makes me go faster is “step lightly”. Let the younguns figure that out!!

Edit my mistake it’s go lightly. But be sure and step lightly after taking it!!
Les
I always thought the name was a practical joke. There isn't anything "Lightly" about going with that stuff.

As for the wind grease, I've used it. You have to use it sparingly or the results can be dangerous. Just put a little on the leading edge of your sails. I would recommend just the head sail first to see the results.

Apr 16, 2017
Federation NCC-1701 Riverside
Be sure to use the synthetic mix if you have laminate sails and carbon fiber appendages.

Feb 14, 2014
Hunter 430 Waveland, MS
Wind up toys and wind up clocks. Winding things need grease until they made a ...
Wind Less for lifting anchors.
Jim...

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
You can read about the leading lead-free wind-up wind instrument tube of lube they're selling there, on sale, for their sails that I read is red to wear better where wind and water wells flare with flair while fairs fare well too.

-Will (Dragonfly)

Jun 8, 2004
-na -NA Anywhere USA
Greased lightning used to be a term for about anything to include moon shine. I would look into other products as well but sparingly as preciously mentioned.