Any S2 8.0C for sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 6, 2008
S2 S2 8.0C Harkers Island NC
I am looking for an S2 8.0-C shoal draft. Mid America to East Coast. Any condition. Thanks for your help! John

Dec 6, 2005
S2 8.0 c Chesapeake City, MD
Maybe

I have been thinking about selling mine, there's a beautiful Bayfield on the hard at my marina that I wish I could afford. But since my wife has lost interest in cruising I've been thinking of giving up the below deck room for a smaller daysailer.

Feb 6, 2008
Interested

Thanks for the response. If you decide to sell please let me know the details. You are not too far away. I would keep her On Harkers Island I look forward to hearing from you.

Dec 6, 2005
Pictures

I'll send you some pictures this weekend. She's on the hard right now and don't have a trailer. Would you be sailing her home in the spring or having her shipped?

Feb 6, 2008
Thanks, looking forward to them

John, I would like to sail her home. Harkers Island is east of Morehead City NC right on the intercoastal waterway. I look forward to seeing the pictures and learning more about her. Thanks again, John Gallagher My # is 913-548-6672 (cell) e mail cc1842@inbox.com

Dec 6, 2005
Still Looking

I haven't forgotten, I just can't find the CD! I still have to look on my kids (used to be mine) computer. John

Status
Not open for further replies.