Any 310 Owners in CT

Nov 18, 2010
Catalina 310 Hingham, MA
We have some spare parts we might want to divest. Biggest is a canvas winter storage cover. Gray canvas cover that goes over the boom and down to the toe rail.

We also have the rear berth cushions, the original TV mount and a few other things. Let me know if anyone is in the area and would be interested in purchasing some of these.

Thanks.

Dec 16, 2011
Catalina 310 Atlantic Highlands
Jesse - I'll ask this here as others may want to know the specifics as well. For the storage cover, I assume it is a mast-up cover if it attaches to the boom but I just want to confirm. I have a cover that came with my boat but it is not only a mast-down cover (so I have to take the mast down every year) but also is HUGE, one-piece, and requires a frame to be built that I can stand under...entire job is usually 2 people and 3 hours to get it assembled and the cover on. I might be interested in yours if it is smaller and easier to put on/off.

Ward H

Nov 7, 2011
Catalina 30 Mk II Barnegat, NJ
Jesse, Curt,
Is the cover something that may fit a C30? With some modification?
Whoops, reread your post Curt, missed that you are interested.
If you pass on it, I am interested.

Nov 18, 2010
Catalina 310 Hingham, MA
Here are some photos. Yes it is mast up model that doesn't use a frame. It comes down to the toe rail and ties to the stantion bases. Internet is really slow now. I will try to post some pics later.

Attachments

Dec 16, 2011
Catalina 310 Atlantic Highlands
That looks significantly easier than the frame/cover I have now. I'll e-mail you to check the price, then I might be selling mine...

IMG_0163.JPG

Oct 3, 2011
Anam Cara Catalina 310 Hull #155 155 Lake Erie/Catawba Island
That is exactly what ours looks like-Jesses-But we do not get as much snow as you do Curt/Jesse