Another anchor thread

Feb 14, 2014
Hunter 430 Waveland, MS
I assume after all these years we can still...

MULT-TASK!

Jim...

PS: Just think of all the positions various anchors can get in.:cowbell:

Jan 22, 2008
Beneteau 323 Annapolis MD
Hey, Kermit... I thought you were in Annapolis the other day. I was at Bacons Marine. There was a frog-green Bronco parked out front. But the tags were Maryland. The license plate, though, was "Kermie". Your brother, maybe?

Kermit

Jul 31, 2010
AquaCat 12.5 17342 Wateree Lake, SC
Hey, Kermit... I thought you were in Annapolis the other day. I was at Bacons Marine. There was a frog-green Bronco parked out front. But the tags were Maryland. The license plate, though, was "Kermie". Your brother, maybe?
I guess I'm not a real frog after all. And if my body doesn't stop falling apart I won't be a sailor much longer, either.

Dec 25, 2000
Hunter Passage 42 Shelter Bay, WA
I guess I'm not a real frog after all. And if my body doesn't stop falling apart I won't be a sailor much longer, either.
Thread alert! I hear that the President elect, along with Romney and Priebus had dinner the other night and the menu included (aghast) frog leg soup. They are quite good you know...taste just like chicken.

Sep 30, 2013
1988 Catalina 22 North Florida
Thread alert! I hear that the President elect, along with Romney and Priebus had dinner the other night and the menu included (aghast) frog leg soup. They are quite good you know...taste just like chicken.
One of the few things that really DO.

Or so I'm told, not that I would know from experience or anything.