Advice for replacing Leaky Fixed Portlights?

Mar 16, 2018
Beneteau 350 Washington, NC
The fixed windows across the cabin of my '87 Oceanis 350 are past the point of repair. We rebedded them 2 years ago, but they are now badly crazed, leaking again, and the starboard curved window has a crack. This boat was built in France and word is that the molds are long gone. The SC factory doesn't support old windows either. At this point it seems I have 2 choices:

1) Find a good marine plastics supplier who can mold new windows using the old ones. There are actually 3 windows (2 side ones with wicked curves and a top one that is gently beveled). Can anyone recommend a marine plastics supplier who can shape windows as big as 2.5'x4.5'x3/8" ?

2) If I can't find a (reasonably priced) way to replace the windows, I may have to fill the space with FRP, and add two hatches in the top area. Has anyone replaced their leaky windows with FRP, and if so, any tips?

Thanks for any good advice,
O-fool

Mar 16, 2018
Thanks Gunni,
I did touch base with Tony at Select Plastics/Hatchmasters, and he said that his oven wasn't quite big enough for the windows. (I believe the side windows are cut from a 2.5x4.5 piece before molding)
Maybe I should go back to him just to make sure...
OF

arf145

Nov 4, 2010
Beneteau 331 Deale, MD
I can't quite picture the placement, but if Select can make two smaller ones for each of your big ones, all you would need to fiberglas would be a new divider piece.

Mar 16, 2018
Tom, that's a great idea. (Why didn't I think of that?) There is actually plenty of support from wide dividers built into the hull under the middle of all 3 windows. I'm heading now, before the rain, to trace out a template and see if we can work this out with Tony. Thank you guys for the advice!!