'79 Hunter 30 - Yanmar 2GM20F Instrument panel

Jan 24, 2009
1981 Cherubini Hunter 27 Shipwright Harbor Marina, MD
This is on my list to do, I also purchased a cheap hourmeter that someone mentioned in another post, it was suggested to put it where the buzzer is and let the buzzer hang in the back since it's really loud. The pictures make it seem less intimidating, thanks for posting them Pateco.
Possibly the hourmeter isn't even hooked up, it had to think about where in the circuit to add mine so that's only on when the key is.

pateco

Aug 12, 2014
Hunter 31 (1983) Pompano Beach FL
I also purchased a cheap hourmeter that someone mentioned in another post, it was suggested to put it where the buzzer is and let the buzzer hang in the back since it's really loud. The pictures make it seem less intimidating, thanks for posting them Pateco.
Possibly the hourmeter isn't even hooked up, it had to think about where in the circuit to add mine so that's only on when the key is.
Mine is wired with the two green wires on the ignition switch in the photo.

However, it does not work so that may not be correct wiring lol.

Apr 8, 2014
Hunter 30 Fort Walton Beach, FL
Thanks all! I was able to get the new panel from the local Yanmar dealer. I was able to transfer all the old stuff to the new panel and put in the new cable. There was a punch out place in the new panel for the kill switch (matching shape) so I used it. It all turned out great! Now I can actually kill the motor without killing myself trying to. Thanks for all the input and help!

Attachments