45 cc WATER TANK SIZE

Jul 10, 2012
Anyone know the gallon break down for the three water tanks in then 45cc? Adding a water maker and in our 2006 model and looking for this information. Thanks

Feb 16, 2012
Hunter 45 CC Alamitos Bay, Long Beach
We added a water-maker to our 2005 45 CC. Let me know if you need any information.
Jeff

Feb 16, 2012
What kind of water-maker did you install?
We installed a Horizon Reverse Osmosis (HRO) Seafair Mini 170 / 350 U.S. GPD. We installed the 12-volt unit because we had added a second SS Arch over the transom of boat and mounted 3 Koycera 135 watt solar panels on top of the arch. I have the "Hunter 45 CC Water Maker Installation Manual" complete with photographs if the installation if you are interested.
Jeff

Jun 14, 2007
Hunter 45cc Florida
It depends on how much water you think you will use each day and where you are going to locate the RO. Our boat has a 12 volt Katadyn 80 about 5g/hr. The fresh water heads use a lot of water. We have to run the water maker about 4-6 hours a day to keep up with demand including showering. This adds to the amount of amps we need to generate to replenish the batteries. However; we live in remote areas where fresh water is not readily available so RO is essential. If I was going to do it again, I think I would go with a higher output system that ran off 120 volts. We have friends with 120 volt systems that make 40g/hr. That being said we are able to maintain our batteries with 780 watts of solar plus wind and produce enough water for our needs

Feb 16, 2012
It depends on how much water you think you will use each day and where you are going to locate the RO. Our boat has a 12 volt Katadyn 80 about 5g/hr. The fresh water heads use a lot of water. We have to run the water maker about 4-6 hours a day to keep up with demand including showering. This adds to the amount of amps we need to generate to replenish the batteries. However; we live in remote areas where fresh water is not readily available so RO is essential. If I was going to do it again, I think I would go with a higher output system that ran off 120 volts. We have friends with 120 volt systems that make 40g/hr. That being said we are able to maintain our batteries with 780 watts of solar plus wind and produce enough water for our needs
Slipin Away, I agree, with the 120 volt / higher output system.