I tried pumping the 5200 into holes in the plastic to glue it back to the foam. My concern was the 5200 was too viscus to get a lot of area. I was right. Trying to inject it in holes was tough and the low quality caulking gun I was using could not take the pressure. I had holes drilled around the injection point and found I could not work the glue very far. So to use the 5200 I felt I would have to drill too many holes. The gorilla glue can move much further. I was using a blank caulk tube with the Gorilla glue and think I was able to inject to much glue around. My test holes got glue coming out from further away. I made up an MDF board and put some wax paper down then place over 100lbs in dumb bells on the wood. I will see what I got tonight. As a little aside. I am have been searching the web for pictures of 170's just to see how people have set them up. There is a 170 on eBay currently with one heck of a hull crack and I think it is a 2004 hull. I am curious if that is considered a repairable hull. No, I have no interest in it, I am just curious. If you live in MI it might be a deal since it has some new sails that go with it and all the rigging.