35.5 Legend Table

Jun 13, 2010
Hunter 1994 Hunter 35.5 Legend walker, mn
Is there a special way to move the table up and down....I know theres a counterweight inside the post...when I pull on the rope and can feel the counterweight move so it's not stuck...theres the knots in the rope underneath and the Tbolt to hold it steady...do any of the screws in the post below need to be removed? or do we need to be alittle more physical with it ....thanks for any help...craig

Mar 22, 2017
Hunter 37.5 Legend Atlantic City
Craig, Our H-37.5 table will move up or down with T bolt loosened and a push or pull on table and line pulled or slackened.
Jack

Aug 15, 2013
Hunter 35.5 Legend 003 San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico
I have a question, mine has never worked. The cable does not exist. Anybody have instructions on making this thing work? I assume it can't come out because it is the compression post for the mast. Sure would like it, it's heavy otherwise and we move it out of the way quite often.

Mar 22, 2017
Hunter 37.5 Legend Atlantic City
Craig, as I remember there are only 8 bolts holding it in, as long as the boat is on the hard and mast is down I think it could be easily removed to replace line. No load to deal with.

Jun 13, 2010
Hunter 1994 Hunter 35.5 Legend walker, mn
I was at the sailboat doing something else this morning and decided to apply alittle downward pressure on the table....It went down and I was able to lift it back up...Just took alittle muscle...I do think that this 35.5 has been in fresh water all its life probably helps a lot with the corrosion problems and salt conditions in genl....one down, many to go...thanks for your help...craig