322 traveler part needed

wilf

Jan 25, 2017
oday 25 oday 25 long beach
My boats an 87 oday 322 and I have lost a double block off one side of my traveler, it snapped the bolt and went overboard when the boom swung across, it says fico the make is, anyone know where I might find one or do I have to buy the whole carriage
( think that's what it's called) any help appreciated,

Joe

Jun 1, 2004
Catalina 27 Mission Bay, San Diego
Minney's Yacht Surplus in Costa Mesa/Newport Beach might be able to help with old Fico stuff. Take a picture and measure the traveler rail to get the size right.

Jan 22, 2008
Beneteau 323 Annapolis MD
My boats an 87 oday 322 and I have lost a double block off one side of my traveler, it snapped the bolt and went overboard when the boom swung across, it says fico the make is, anyone know where I might find one or do I have to buy the whole carriage
( think that's what it's called) any help appreciated,
i'M SURPRISED NO ONE HAS SUGGESTED A PICTURE!

wilf

Jan 25, 2017
Tried minneys didn't have one the same, I will try garhauer in upland, took a picture but cant get it to upload

wilf

Jan 25, 2017
This is the other side one, the other bolt has sheared where the nut was

wilf

Jan 25, 2017
hey Guys thanks for your help, I picked up a double block from minnies , it was a bit bigger than the original one but I put it on and it works fine

Pat

Jun 7, 2004
Oday 272LE Ninnescah Yacht Club, Wichita, Ks.
I have a Nico catalog ....somewhere here in my wife's office....????? if you need information...I replaced the cleats, etc. about 4 years ago......good stuff.....Patrick in Wichita