322 engine base to hull conection

wilf

Jan 25, 2017
oday 25 oday 25 long beach
Does any 322 owners have any pictures of the engine base floor (the part that the engine mounts are attatched to ) showing how its conected to the hull?

Feb 22, 2010
Oday 322 Delaware River
I happened to have this picture in my files. (my apologies for the dirt! this was the first year I bought the boat, it is certainly cleaner in the bilge now!) It appears from this photo that the engine mount is a separate mold that has an approx. 2" flange all around the engine mount ribs. The engine mount U shaped component with that flange all around the "U" is laid down in position on the interior of the hull and the flange is overlayed with substantial piece of wetted out fiberglass mat and adhered to the flange as well as the hull itself between the flanges. That is what it looks like to me from the photo. This is my guess.
Regards,
Andre
003a.jpg

Jan 7, 2011
Oday 322 East Chicago, IN
What
I happened to have this picture in my files. (my apologies for the dirt! this was the first year I bought the boat, it is certainly cleaner in the bilge now!) It appears from this photo that the engine mount is a separate mold that has an approx. 2" flange all around the engine mount ribs. The engine mount U shaped component with that flange all around the "U" is laid down in position on the interior of the hull and the flange is overlayed with substantial piece of wetted out fiberglass mat and adhered to the flange as well as the hull itself between the flanges. That is what it looks like to me from the photo. This is my guess.
Regards,
AndreView attachment 134067
what is the vacuum cleaner hose for in the photo?

Greg

Feb 22, 2010
Oday 322 Delaware River
It is the holding tank discharge hose. I have not gotten around to replacing it yet.