3 sailors walk into a yacht club...

Kermit

Jul 31, 2010
AquaCat 12.5 17342 Wateree Lake, SC
Well, one sails in and the other 2 drive in. @Crazy Dave Condon and I met @rgranger at Smith Mountain Lake today for a centerboard replacing party. In the pouring rain. I learned two things today. The first is never trust line to be the diameter you ordered. The second is that only one of Rob Granger's names is pronounced the way it looks.

Attachments

Feb 20, 2011
Island Packet 35 Tucson, AZ/San Carlos, MX
Nice! Looks damp. Not gonna ask who's who, as someone else certainly will. ;)

SFS

Aug 18, 2015
Currently Boatless Okinawa
^This may now be my ALL-TIME favorite reply on this site.

Kermit, one of these days I'm gonna drive through SC on the way to visit family in NC, and you and I are gonna have a sit down. I'll buy the beverages, and before we meet I am willing to sign a waiver acknowledging my risk of premature death from excessive laughter. You are somethin' else.

Oct 9, 2008
Bristol 29.9 Dana Point
Don't leave me hanging. Whats the punchline?
The first sailor says, "I'll have a bottle of rum".
The second sailor says, "I'll have a bottle of rum, and a young wench's bum".
The third sailor looks at the other two, and then says, "I'd sing along to that, but don't know the words so I'll just hum".

SFS

Aug 18, 2015
Post #9, 1st pic - nice red, white, and blue line. West Marine, last year's one-day sale? 25 feet, $6.99 I bought six. Very patriotic.

Oct 28, 2013
Hunter 20 Lake Monroe
^This may now be my ALL-TIME favorite reply on this site.

Kermit, one of these days I'm gonna drive through SC on the way to visit family in NC, and you and I are gonna have a sit down. I'll buy the beverages, and before we meet I am willing to sign a waiver acknowledging my risk of premature death from excessive laughter. You are somethin' else.
You ought to have a phone conversation with him !!!!

Sam

SFS

Aug 18, 2015
I don't know, man, I've talked to Dave on the phone. And if forced to admit it, more than once!