2015 rOnDAYvous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 22, 2008
Oday 35 and Mariner 2+2 Alexandria, VA
mystic.jpg
OK, mateys and mates, pirates and wenches, captains and crew. . .
This year, the O'day rOnDAYvous is GOING BACK IN TIME!
The big event will be held July 17-19 at Mystic Seaport Marina, in historic Mystic, CT. It's a chance for your beloved O'day (and you) to mingle with some of the most intriguing vintage sailing craft on the water, while enjoying the company of your fellow O'dayers at this 13th annual get-together.
The year's first edition of the good ol' rOnDAYvous Report e-newsletter will be going out soon, with lots more information and plenty of old-fashioned drum-beating, instigating and cajoling. If you want to be on the routing list for the newsletter, send me your e-mail address via FB message. (If you've gotten the newsletter in the past, don't worry -- you're still on the list.)
See you all in Mystic!

Jun 1, 2007
O'Day 322 Mt.Sinai
Can't wait! Plan on circumnavigating Long Island.. Not sure if I'll do the long leg before or after the weekend. Maybe we can get a few boats together for it. I'm out of Brookhaven, NY (LI South Shore).

Jan 25, 2015
Pearson P30 Babylon NY
Can't wait! Plan on circumnavigating Long Island.. Not sure if I'll do the long leg before or after the weekend. Maybe we can get a few boats together for it. I'm out of Brookhaven, NY (LI South Shore).
I'm out of Babylon, plan to circumnavigate LI August 2015

Jun 2, 2004
Oday 35 Staten Island, NY
Thanks for posting the big announcement, Dan. Let's make this the biggest and best ever!

Pete
s/v EmmieLou (O-322)

Jan 22, 2008
You can count on it. I have one crew signed up so far. Plus Lesley, her mom and Cici will be driving in for ground support. Anyone who wants to jump in is welcome. I am hoping to leave out of Cape May by the 12th (still working timings) and rallying enroute to Montauk. After the rOnDAYvous my schedule is still in flux, but leaning toward continuing to Block Island, Newport etc.

Jan 22, 2008
Oh and in other news. My Navy retirement will be during the week of the 22th to the 27th. Exact timing will be due to venue availability. More to follow soon!

Jun 2, 2004
DON'T. . . MISS. . . OUT. . . ! ! !

Space for at least 20 boats has been set aside at Mystic Seaport Museum marina. Call now to reserve your spot. Not tomorrow. . . NOW!

(Pushy bastard, ain't I?)

Pete
s/v EmmieLou (O-322)
Staten Island, NY

Jun 2, 2004
The year's first edition of "The rOnDAYvous Report," our exclusive e-newsletter, is now available. If you're not already on the mailing list, send me a PM with your e-address and I'll take it from there.

Pete
s/v EmmieLou (O-322)
Staten Island, NY

Oct 20, 2014
O'Day 23-1 Lake Champlain, Vermont
I'm going to try to make it down but my O'Day 23 will either be moored in NH or still in the midst of refurbishment. If anyone is looking for crew please let me know. I'd be there with my 12 year old daughter. She's still learning. I've been sailing since 1976 and am still learning too.

Cheers,

Sean

Status
Not open for further replies.